Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Working too hard

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. As some of you may know I have a summer job at Murphy/Jahn as a sketch archivist. It has me using a mouse for up to an hour and a half at a time retouching sketches in photoshop. about two weeks ago I tried to get some extra hours in by working for 7 hours with only a half hour break in between. Bad idea. As a result, I developed tendinitis in my right hand. Luckily it never developed into carpal tunnel, but it put my out of commission for several days from doing art. I'm finally comfortable getting back into things but it has put me behind quite a bit.


here is how far I've come with the leg illustration. I've decided just to do it entirely in Photoshop. I can't decide if I should leave the leg bones in or not. Everything still needs more work in the contrast department. Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment